Taya Valkyrie has cleared up her status with IMPACT Wrestling.

The near-10 year veteran has worked for promotions such as WWE, AAA, Lucha Underground and IMPACT. The 36-year-old Canadian, and wife of former WWE Intercontinental Champion John Morrison, recently spoke to Interactive Wrestling Radio.

She discussed her current status with IMPACT Wrestling and revealed she’s still working with the promotion:

“I’m still working with Impact. There’s nothing wrong or whatever. It just is the way that it is right now. I look forward to getting back there very shortly and continuing to do some great work with them.”

Valkyrie also put over the IMPACT Knockouts division, saying the roster is made up of some of the best wrestlers she has ever worked with:

“The female locker room, the Knockouts division, are some of the best female wrestlers I’ve ever encountered. I’m just really honored to be working with them.

“I’m just doing what I’m doing right now which is promoting Lucha Underground and all the projects I’m involved in. So, don’t you worry! I will be back in the Impact Zone! (laughs)”