Luke Harper was a guest recently on Edge and Christian’s podcast. Edge mentioned that Harper can play many different roles in WWE, including wrestling in main events. Harper mentioned he just tries to make whatever he is given the best it can be.

“I’ve tried to make it a thing where somebody in WWE wants me or needs me there,” Harper said. “If I do my job well then that becomes a thing and I just try to make it a reality, I guess. I’m just trying to not get released, you know?”

Harper continued to talk about the Smackdown tag-team division. The Usos were mentioned specifically as a team who have tweaked their characters and taken their game to a new level.

Edge would later talk about how the Bludgeon Brothers are a tweaked version of the previous version of their team.

“Every team has its own thing going,” Harper said of the Smackdown tag division. “Nobody’s much alike at all… except Sanity is kind of like the Wyatt Family but we’ll just keep that to ourselves.”

After making the joke, Harper would continue to say he has nothing against the faction. He mentioned he worked with Eric Young on the indies.

“I worked with Eric on the indies a couple times and had some of my best matches,” he said. “For him to come back around now in 2018, it’s exciting for me to think about that too.”