Following Kenny Omega’s last match in the G1, his undefeated streak had been ended and he was bleeding profusely from the mouth. Tomohiro Ishii defeated Omega Saturday, evening their all-time series at 2 wins each.

Omega still leads the B-Block with 12pts, a 6-1 record, and just two round-robin matches left to go.

He will face Ishii’s CHAOS stablemate, Toru Yano, on Wednesday. Following Omega’s preliminary tag-team match yesterday, he had the following to say to the members of CHAOS:

“We’re focussing more and more these days on being a G-rated product,” Omega said. “I’m doing my best to give you a profanity-less, a profanity-light promo, but it doesn’t help when you have guys like CHAOS members cheating every day.”

He would then move his attention to Toru Yano.

“Toru Yano, I’ll I have to do is beat you and once I beat you, I am pretty much guaranteed a slot in the G1 Finals. I can do it,” Omega continued. “I’ll I have to do is beat the biggest joke of a wrestler in the G1.”

Omega is the only person in the B-Block who controls his own fate. With two matches left, if Omega defeats Toru Yano and then Kota Ibushi, he wins the B-Block. Only Naito and Ibushi can catch Omega at this point. Omega holds the tie-breaker over Naito as a result of their match on the 2nd night of the tournament. Ibushi also holds the tie-breaker over Naito.

Omega and Yano have met each of the last two years in the G1 with Omega winning each time.