Becky Lynch enjoys puns. She’s made several comments and videos attesting to this fact.

Recently on Twitter, Lynch and New Day’s Big E discussed a possible pun-related gimmick change. This will not be for everybody.

Been pitching @BeckyLynchWWE the Becky Lunch character for years. I haven’t really thought it through but it mostly consists of her wearing actual bologna and pizza rolls as ring gear.

— Florida Man (@WWEBigE) August 6, 2018

I’m not above this. I dare say I think Brekkie Lunch could replace the term “brunch”

— Rebecca Quin (@BeckyLynchWWE) August 6, 2018

Things started getting worse.

Eggsactly! I started scrambling up an idea but omelette you finish it.

“Eggsactly! I started scrambling up an idea but omelette you finish it.”

I’ll have to cerealously consider this concept.

Your retort is soufflames! Con-grits-ulations!

You oat to be proud of yourself also sir!

In this game of wits, you’ve ab-scone-ded with the win.

Becky Lynch is already confirmed for SummerSlam this year while Big E has a chance to qualify for the Smackdown tag-team title match at the event on Tuesday.

Lynch will challenge Carmella for the Smackdown Women’s Championship at SummerSlam in a triple threat match. Charlotte Flair was added to the match after returning on Tuesday night and defeating Carmella in a non-title match.

Big E and New Day defeated Sanity recently on Smackdown to advance to the finals of a 4-man tournament. Smackdown GM, Paige, scheduled the tournament to determine who will challenge the Bludgeon Brothers at SummerSlam. New Day will face the Bar on Tuesday in the finals of the tournament.