Sasha Banks will always list Eddie Guerrero as one of her biggest influences. She was interviewed by Sky Sports earlier this year and spoke about how Eddie made her want to be a pro-wrestler.

“I knew right when I saw him that I wanted to do exactly what he did,” Banks said. “My whole life I’ve been like ‘watch Eddie, watch Eddie, watch Eddie’ and I wanted to be just like him.”

“He inspired me and I want to inspire people in the same way that he inspired me,” she continued. “I want little girls to feel how Eddie made me feel when I watched wrestling.”

Recently WWE.com asked Banks what match made her want to be like Eddie Guerrero.

When Eddie Guerro met Rey Mysterio at WrestleMania 21 there were no titles on the line. It was just two of the top wrestlers in the world wrestling against each other. The two were co-holders of the WWE tag-team championships at the time. Sadly, Guerrero would pass away due to heart failure just seven months after wrestling Mysterio at WrestleMania 21.

The year before, Eddie Guerrero retained the WWE Championship against Kurt Angle. Guerrero had defeated Brock Lesnar for the championship at the No Way Out pay-per-view.