Braun Strowman has a special connection with Bray Wyatt in regards to his WWE career.

Before he was “The Monster Among Men,” Strowman was the monstrous force at the core of The Wyatt Family. The former strongman competitor trained with WWE for two years before getting the main roster nod.

He served as a Rose Bud for Adam Rose and worked a few NXT live events. In August of 2015 Strowman debuted on RAW by attacking Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. He was then introduced as the newest member of The Wyatt Family.

After a year-long run with The Wyatts, Strowman was separated from the faction by way of the 2016 WWE Draft. Now, he is one of the top Superstars on Monday Night RAW and the current Mr. Money In The Bank.

Strowman recently spoke to SPN Action about his professional wrestling career. During their conversation, Braun Strowman discusses Bray Wyatt and the impact he has had on his career.

He named Wyatt as his best-friend in the business before praising him for helping him along in his professional wrestling career. Strowman also said not only is Wyatt his best-friend, but he’s like a brother to him:

“It’s tough to keep a friend when you throw them off of cages and smash their car, eat their cake and do everything else. Behind the scenes, I’m friends with everyone at work, but without a doubt, my best friend is Bray Wyatt.

“The man pretty much brought me into the industry when they tagged me up with The Wyatt Family it was my seventh match I’d ever had. I didn’t know the difference between a headlock and a beele throw.

“Bray rode with me, showed me how to get around, how to book hotels, how to make the towns. Then he started helping me with learning how to wrestle and I will forever be indebted to him. He’s not my best friend, he’s my brother.”