Luke Harper and Erick Rowan didn’t always get along with one another.

The pair began working together in WWE as members of The Wyatt Family. Harper and Rowan even had a run with the NXT Tag Team Titles before being called up. The faction debuted back in 2013 by attacking Kane on an episode of Monday Night RAW.

Now, several years later, Wyatt is a former WWE World Champion who currently teams with Matt Hardy on RAW. Harper and Rowan are dominating SmackDown Live’s Tag Team division as the brand’s champions.

Harper recently joined Edge and Christian’s podcast, E&C’s Pod Of Awesomeness, to discuss his professional wrestling career. While discussing his early days in WWE as a member of the Wyatt Family, Luke Harper reveals some early beef with Erick Rowan.

It turns out that Harper and Rowan actually hated one another when they initially began working together. Harper revealed that they were forced to room together and it wasn’t the most pleasant of experiences.

Now, of course, they’ve made things work and are successful because of it:

“When we first started, me and Rowan hated each other. I don’t know what it was. We just didn’t get along. We were forced to room together. He’s taller than me.

“If you look at some of my old pictures, I clearly tried to put weight on and it didn’t work well. He’s a f*cking giant and he snores. So, I didn’t sleep a lot. We just didn’t get along.

“Slowly came the realization of, ‘Hey man, we are stuck together. Are we gonna fight against it or are we just gonna do it?’ It took me a long time to realize that; but, when I did, we made it work way better”