Tenille Dashwood (also known as Emma in the WWE) has given her take on some interesting topics.

The former WWE star spoke with The Sunday Post to talk about various topics including The IIconics (Billie Kay and Peyton Royce, who are currently on the SmackDown Live roster.

Dashwood noted that she has known them since back in Australia and that she thinks they’re killing it right now as it’s cool for her to be one of the first ones that almost made people realize that it was possible (traveling from Australia to the United States). She added that they talk all the time and proud of them and excited for all the opportunities they’re getting now.

Switching gears, Dashwood also talked about the progression of women’s wrestling where she noted that it’s something special for her to be a part of as Ring of Honor is really investing time and effort into the women’s division and things have been great.

“There’s an array of talent and different competitors I haven’t faced before. I’ve got some first ever opponents on this tour so I’m really excited for that.

“Everyone knows how far women’s wrestling has come and I think a lot of us always had those big goals in mind but they didn’t necessarily always seem possible. Now we’re starting to see things happen and break through barriers. For me personally, I’ve been able to main event a number of independent shows outside Ring of Honor I’ve been doing as well. It’s been really exciting for me to do that for women’s wrestling and to have that opportunity.”