According to a founding member of Bullet Club, WWE’s version of the faction is done. Karl Anderson recently responded to fans on Twitter asking about the stable and his responses indicate there is nothing to talk about.

#TheClub has been done for a long time, babe. @LukeGallowsWWE n I on our own..#WeGotThis

— Karl Anderson (@KarlAndersonWWE) August 6, 2018

This, Anderson says, included the BCOGs, who released merchandise earlier this year.

#OGBC is finished too , done for a long time…
Like I said before @LukeGallowsWWE n I are completely on our own..#BrotherSoftly

— Karl Anderson (@KarlAndersonWWE) August 6, 2018

Despite the faction seemingly being over, Anderson is staying at Balor’s house at the moment. Smackdown is in Orlando tonight and in lieu of staying at a hotel in the area, Anderson is just staying at Balor’s place.

I just pulled into @FinnBalor ‘s palatial estate.
What a #BrotherPad this kid has…
Hes not back from #RAW yet so I’m gonna see if he’s got any food for #TheBoys in the #BrotherFridge ..

— Karl Anderson (@KarlAndersonWWE) August 7, 2018

Karl Anderson, Luke Gallows, and AJ Styles acted as “The Club” when Anderson and Gallows first arrived in the company in 2016. In NJPW, Anderson and Gallows had actually helped Kenny Omega and Bullet Club kick Styles out of the faction on Styles’ last show with the company, however. They seemingly patched things up before Anderson and Gallows arrived in WWE, however.

Then earlier this year, Gallows and Anderson joined Finn Balor, another original Bullet Club member on Raw. Their reunion did not last long, however. Gallows and Anderson were drafted to Smackdown following the Superstar Shakeup not long after WrestleMania.

Since moving to Smackdown, Anderson and Gallows have had two chances to win the tag-team championships. They lost both opportunities to the Bludgeon Brothers. The last time Anderson and Gallows held tag-team gold in WWE was WrestleMania 33. They entered the event as champions but lost the titles to the Hardy Boyz.

Meanwhile in NJPW, original BC members Tama Tonga and Bad Luck Fale are attempting to bring the faction back to its roots.