WWE believes they have a top prospect in Keith Lee. Few who followed his career on the independents will disagree with that sentiment.

Lee is a former PWG World Champion and a former WWN Champion with Evolve. He was shown in the crowd at NXT Takeover: Chicago II.

WWE released the following promotional video for Lee recently:

Lee sent the following message out on Instagram after his final match with PWG.

"Thank you for everything that is you #PWG and its fans. I am certain I witnessed one of the most beautiful moments in professional wrestling history last night. I had come to PWG for my last show for now. And also to deliver the "Bask In My Glory" hoodie. A man named Mr. Reznick had won it. A beautiful you lady named Lillie (apology if I spelled it wrong Lillie's Dad) was showing so much passion, energy, and love for this great sport. So much so that I believe she also touches Mr. Reznick. For when I went to deliver the hoodie, he then told me to give it to Lillie. The amount of energy and support for her being the recipient was absolutely magical!"

Lee is expected to make his in-ring NXT debut over the next couple of weeks. He taped his first match for the brand at the recent set of tapings held in mid-July.