The Undertaker has teased a rematch with John Cena on Instagram.

“The Deadman” joined the social media world not too long ago, and its been entertaining to say the least. Undertaker has shared photos of himself at concerts, vacations and even showed off his new gun safe.

He also posts a lot of old photos from his career with people such as The Rock and Paul Bearer. Undertaker’s latest picture was a shot from his WrestleMania 34 meeting with John Cena.

Undertaker defeated “The Leader Of The Cenation” in New Orleans in a squash match. Cena has expressed interest in a rematch since the defeat.

Many have speculated that the match could take place at SummerSlam. However, there are currently no indications that Cena or Undertaker are booked for the show.

The WWE’s Super Show-Down in Australia on October 6th has also been suggested. The only issue with that is Undertaker is slated to face Triple H on that show.

Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Newsletter has since reported that there have been talks “around in certain circles including insider circles.”

All rumors aside, Undertaker now seems to be getting in on the fun. He posted the following photo from he and Cena’s match in April:

In an interview with Sports Illustrated earlier this year, Cena talked about his WrestleMania loss to Undertaker and said it was an honor to bring back a WWE icon:

“I did not do well in this match. My ‘WrestleMania Moment’ was to spend the time in the crowd and not do well in a very short performance, but I loved it because it got the job done.

“The focus was not me, the focus was someone else. Often times, we look at things so selfishly, asking, ‘What’s in it for me?’ Well, what was in it for me was the chance to reintroduce a WWE icon.

“I had to stretch the suspension of disbelief to its breaking point to do it, but it was awesome.

“Every single week, the crowd would chant at the top of its lungs and no one thought I would be sitting in the crowd at WrestleMania, but I was able to do that. I was able to go out and be handily defeated in three minutes and bring back an icon."