For years now, Cris “Cyborg” Justino has called for a fight against Ronda Rousey but it appears that won’t take place inside of the Octagon under the UFC banner. However, it could happen inside of a WWE ring and Cyborg would consider making that happen.

The UFC women’s featherweight champion spoke with MMA Fighting about the former UFC women’s bantamweight champion’s run in WWE thus far and in this interview, she stated that she would be willing to fight Rousey in WWE when asked if a WWE run was a possibility after her MMA career ends.

”I watched her perform in WWE. She went a different path, right?” Cyborg said. “Because she lost and didn’t return to MMA, everybody saw she’s not (built) for MMA. If she was, she would have returned even with a loss, like every other athlete does. Losing is part of the sport.”

Justino added that Rousey can do whatever she wants in the WWE but believes she’s happy and understands that it’s a difficult job because she has to act and that’s not easy.

The UFC champ noted that although she is focused on boxing and fighting, she’s always asked about the idea of facing Rousey in WWE which has given her some food for thought about stepping into the squared circle. Justino also thinks that the only way Rousey would face her would be in a WWE ring with Rousey going over.

”I think Ronda’s biggest fear was losing to me, so if we were to do it in WWE she would have to win,” Cyborg said. “I don’t have such a big ego, but if we were to put on a show for the fans, something like that, no problem. But I don’t see myself in it now.”

”She would only accept it that way,” Cyborg said. “I believe she would only do it that way. No problem. I know what would happen in a real fight.”

Rousey is slated to challenge Alexa Bliss for the WWE RAW Women’s Championship at the upcoming SummerSlam pay-per-view event.