Many fans have been wondering what the deal with James Storm has been.

Storm has remained relatively absent from the professional wrestling world for the past several months. He recently took to social media to offer fans an update. Storm revealed for the past seven months he has been focusing on his physical appearance.

He also asked fans to tag the promotion they’d like to see him work for:

“Everyone keeps asking me where I’m going & where would I like to go. For the last 7 months I’ve wanted to concentrate on being in the best shape I can be & the best I can be in and out of the ring.

“So, Where do you guys think I should go? Tag the promotion you want to see me in.”

Storm was a longtime member of TNA’s roster. He also did work for promotions such as New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW), Pro Wrestling Noah, Defiant Wrestling, Insane Championship Wrestling and more.

Interestingly enough, Storm has made a few appearances on WWE TV for their NXT brand. Of course, that didn’t last very long as he opted not to sign with the company. In recent months, however, Storm has been rumored for a possible WWE move. He sometimes appears backstage at WWE events.

In a recent interview with Inside The Ropes, Storm commented on how he’d feel working a WWE schedule:

“I’m one of those guys that I like to be considered a road warrior. Like I don’t care about how many days I’m on the road. My wife loves for me to be on the road, she’s like: ‘get out of the house.’

“I just love to wrestle. That is why I got into wrestling is to wrestle. You always hear people complaining about being on the road too much and the travel and the hotels — pussies, f–k that. That’s what I’m about.

“Put me on the road because that’s what I signed up for to entertain these people. Run around in the world in my underwear and entertain the people.”