Becky Lynch doesn’t date within the WWE.

Many in the company often do the opposite, and eventually get married. Couples such as Lana and Rusev, Naomi and Jimmy Uso, and Stephanie McMahon and Triple H all met in WWE. Of course, there are plenty of stars within WWE who have dated and since split.

This doesn’t seem to interest Becky Lynch. The former SmackDown Live Women’s Champion was recently a guest on Hall Of Famer Jim Ross’ podcast, The Ross Report. She discussed not having interest in dating within WWE in effort to keep drama out of her professional life:

“Do you know what? I think that’s one thing, that again, I’ve always wanted especially because you’re going to be around these people all the time.

“And, like, I would like to keep that separate from my own personal life and I feel like everyone ends up becoming like a family member.

“Do you know what I mean? Like, a brother or whatever and I just want to keep my work life so drama-free, so however I can do that, I can go in, not have any awkwardness with anybody, not have any fights.” Lynch added, “everything’s about the work.”

Lynch has a chance to reclaim the SmackDown Live Women’s Title. She will participate in a Triple Threat match for the strap at SummerSlam against Charlotte Flair and defending champion Carmella.

The pay-per-view goes down from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York on August 19, 2018.