Nick Aldis believes Triple H made an ill-informed decision by not signing him to a WWE deal. Aldis, who is the husband of current WWE star Mickie James, is a veteran of the sport. He has worked for promotions like TNA, Global Force Wrestling (GFW), Ring Of Honor, Pro Wrestling Noah and more.

Aldis currently works for NWA where he serves as the promotion’s World Champion. Aldis will defend his title at “All In” on September 1st against Cody Rhodes in Illinois. Recently, Aldis joined Busted Open Radio to talk about several topics.

During the interview, Nick Aldis discussed not getting signed by WWE. Aldis called out Triple H and said he made an ill-informed decision by not signing him. He then had a challenge for “The Game.”

The NWA World Champ suggested he challenge him for his title. “They can take it however they want. It’s my understanding that a certain man who has a lot of power in that company who I have modeled myself after a lot over the years, has a replica of the 10 Pounds Of Gold on his office wall.

Aldis continued, “All I’m saying is if he ever wants an opportunity to hold the real one in his hands, all he’s gotta do is pick up the phone. It might be a chance for me to prove to the little birds he’s got buzzing around him that have been burying me to him that he’s been making an ill-informed decision when he had the chance.”

This isn’t the first time Nick Aldis has spoken out about not getting a fair shake in WWE. He told Interactive Wrestling Radio last month much of the same:

“If I had a dollar for every time I was asked why I’m not in the WWE. I’d never have to wrestle again. For different bulls–t political reasons and for different personal reasons, they won’t give me an opportunity there.”