ommaso Ciampa has reflected on the biggest moment thus far in his pro wrestling career, which was winning the NXT Title.

The WWE NXT Champion spoke with WWE.com to talk about various topics including beating Aleister Black back on the July 25th episode of NXT on the WWE Network to win the title.

“It’s good to be champ, and right now, there truly is no debate. I am the champion of champions. I’m the main event. I’m untouchable. I, Tommaso Ciampa, am the greatest sports-entertainer of all time.”

Ciampa is also known for being very vocal on social media as he recently noted that he was the perfect role model for kids out there. When asked about it, he noted that we live in a society that believes every child deserves a participation award but he doesn’t think that should be the case as he’s not interested in participating but rather winning.

“If you are teaching your child to be content with a participation award, then you already failed at life. If you want your kid to be a winner, then tell them to look at Tommaso Ciampa for inspiration.”

Ciampa is expected to defend the NXT Title against Johnny Gargano at the upcoming NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn IV event takes place on Saturday, August 18, 2018 in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center and will air on the WWE Network.