– Maria Kanellis’ plan for returning to WWE television could be put on hold as the SmackDown LIVE Superstar recently broke her wrist.

Kanellis revealed the injury today in a post on Instagram.

"Broken wrist… no problem. Baby in one hand, phone in the other. Pool day!! #momandmoon #4monthspostpartum #themoon #momlife @freddiemoonbennett "

Kanellis also posted an X-ray photo and said she broke her wrist while training in the ring for her return. The injury will require her to wear a cast for six weeks.

"I broke my wrist training in the ring to come back… 6 weeks in a cast. Do the math… still have time before #Evolution @wwe #adversity #unscriptedreality"

Kanellis has been training at the WWE Performance Center since last week to get back into shape after giving birth in April to her first child, Fredrica “Freddie” Moon Bennett.

– Former WWE Superstar Kaitlyn, who is among the 32 competitors in the 2018 Mae Young Classic, talked about how she feels today after working yesterday’s tapings at Full Sail Live in Orlando, Florida.

"Yesterday’s glam by my @lesliemakeupmaven 🖤 it’s been almost 5 years since I sat in her chair. It’s nice to be home. We’re gearing up for day 2 of the @WWE @maeyoungclassic. This week has been exciting, exhausting and emotional. Every single woman here is incredible. I’m so proud to be here. #maeyoungclassic #myc #myc2 #wwe #womenswrestling #wearehere"