Hulk Hogan is back in the WWE fold.

Several years removed from being fired by the promotion, Hogan was reinstated earlier this year. Hogan had a sex tape leak out into the public which included some racist comments towards African Americans.

As a result, he was removed from their Hall Of Fame and essentially black-listed from WWE history. Earlier this year before the WWE’s Extreme Rules pay-per-view, Hogan was reinstated into the Hall Of Fame. He also apologized to the entire WWE roster.

Its been said by several stars that the locker room is split on the reception of Hogan’s apology. IMPACT Wrestling star Abyss was recently interviewed by Wrestling Epicenter.

During the interview, Abyss offered his thoughts on Hogan’s reinstatement into the WWE Hall Of Fame. Abyss, who has worked with Hogan before in TNA, said he’s “thrilled” for “The Hulkster”:

“I’m thrilled about it. I’m so happy for him. I know how much it means for him to be back in the Hall of Fame. I got to know him really, really well when Hulk was working for Impact Wrestling. We became close, we became friends.

“We still talk. A lot of the things that happened were unfortunate. A lot of the things that happened were not good. I think he was truly apologetic, I think he truly feels sorry about it.

“I think he’s taken his rightful place back in the WWE Hall of Fame and back in wrestling history, I think that means more to him than anything in the world.”