Xavier Woods had a terrible experience on an airplane recently.

The New Day member was recently traveling and was stuck on an airplane for several hours. Woods and his fellow passengers were left stuck on the plane without air conditioning and were apparently all sweating.

Their initial pilots for the flights didn’t make it in time and a whole new crew had to be brought in. Those who were hungry were given the option to get off the plane and get something to eat in the airport. However, they’d have to take the risk of the plane leaving with zero warning.

Woods then said the plane began to smell because of the heat and everyone sweating. When the pilot finally arrived the entire plane began to cheer. To add more bad luck, it was only the co-pilot and he couldn’t fly the plane alone. They again had to wait for the captain.

When the captain finally arrived, the plane was understandably in a bad mood. To make matters worse, the captain warned the flight would be a very turbulent one due to weather. Finally the plane took off several hours later and the occupants finally received air conditioning.

The entire documentation from Woods was extremely entertaining and comedic. You can read the full line of Tweets here below:

Been sitting in an airplane since about 2:25pm…. We still haven't taken off. I'm pretty sure they have just decided to cook us. So many people are dripping sweat. Goodbye forever.

— Austin Creed (Its DragonCon Season!) (@XavierWoodsPhD) August 9, 2018

Day 31
We have now been told that the pilots are out of time and shall be leaving so we have to wait for a new crew. I haven't felt the wind on my face in so long. I wonder what the world is like now?

Day 86

One of the flight attendants just sprinted all the way to the front of the plane. Is something wrong? Is she doing wind sprints? Am I hallucinating? Am I even on an airplane? pic.twitter.com/EQ2NAfSHUs

Day 112

We have received word that things should be fine soon. Or that they also may not be fine soon. We have been told we can leave to go get food in the terminal but also that as soon as they are told we can leave then they are leaving with zero warning. My brain… It melts pic.twitter.com/QvcLRl7wju

Day 168

People are starting to spiral. Some are leaving, some are crying, some are screaming obscenities, there was a child here at one point but now its nowhere to be found. I think something on the plane is eating us. I am living inside the breakdown of humanity.

Day 205 (live)

The current stench inside this festering tube of filth has reached another level. It smells as if a rotting garbage can was tossed into a larger can of also rotting garbage that has been cooking all day inside of an industrial sized crockpot.

Day 248

A PILOT HAS ARRIVED! He walked into the plane while people cheered, kissed, someone threw underwear at him. But the cheers came to a halt when someone said "He can't take us alone, he's the co-pilot". So we waited, and waited. This mysterious "Pilot" may just be a myth.

Day 283

The plane is fine. Its filled with gas. It's filled with hungry, sweaty, angry people. We seek a hero to save us. His name is "Pilot". They said he was coming but he's not here. The only logical excuse would be that he was eaten by the monster that ate the child earlier. pic.twitter.com/AUC2yfJOO9

— Austin Creed (Its DragonCon Season!) (@XavierWoodsPhD) August 10, 2018

Day 316

I heard glass breaking in the distance then he appeared. The Pilot walked on the plane but the people had already soured. At this point we who were once civilized and clean were now savages covered in filth. We stared at him in disbelief as he walked to the cockpit…

Day 350

The strange pilot man speaks to us from on high
"the weather is bad"

I've never heard more harmonic sarcastic gasps in my life.

"So if you dont like horrible flights then get off the plane because this one wont be fun"

Thank you for your honesty but like…wut?

Day 384

The lights are off, the stench is high, people (if we can even call ourselves that anymore) are quietly growling as the ac finally turns on and begins to harden the pungent sweat against our heated flesh. But the plane is moving. Is this it? Will we finally escape?

Day 412

We are coming off the ground. If you find and are reading this then remember me and subscribe to my youtube channel. Breeze prolly runs it now.

Day 471

I thought it was over. I thought I had escaped. All of these people are waiting on lyft. It's backed up for miles. The previously hardened sweat from earlier begins to coagulate against my tired flesh. The monster has come with me. I cannot escape it. pic.twitter.com/RtLhZ2WGY0