Randy Orton is known to rub people the wrong way earlier in his career. It seems his actions have caught up with him.

Former WWE writer and founder of Major League Wrestling and MLW podcast, Court Bauer, alleges that Randy Orton would “expose himself” to new writers for the WWE on an episode MLW podcast.

“For every new writer that would show up, he comes in the room puts his hand down his pants, pulls out his d*ck, touches himself, then says ‘I’m Randy Orton, shake my hand…oh you don’t want to shake my hand? Are you big leaguing me? That’s f**ked up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you won’t shake Randy Orton’s hand?”

Court Bauer would go on to say that he too was almost a victim to Orton’s antics, but was saved by Stephanie McMahon when she entered the room. He goes on to describes the incident as a teacher walking into the room and everything goes back to normal. The incident took place back in 2005.

Bauer would reveal this information back in 2012 on MLW podcast episode 49: Ribbing and Junk.

Recently a fan asked Bauer if the story was true on twitter and he responded.

yes

— Court Bauer (@courtbauer) August 10, 2018

Randy Orton is currently on Smackdown Live feuding with Jeff Hardy as he has returned back from an injury. WWE is currently investigating on the manner.