The paparazzi princess seems to be done with her wrestling career.

In a recent interview with Periscope, Melina took the time to answer a few questions and discuss whether she is done wrestling.

“That would be awesome. It would be like the saddest thing because she’s like my little sister. I would feel so guilty. I know even before WWE people were trying [to book us in a match]. It would be weird because she’s like my little sister.”

“Hypothetically, if we were to have a match, she would be able to get one over on me because that’s my little sister, I don’t want to fight with her. But, when you’re young, you’ve got something to prove. You’re hungry, you’re like ‘you know what? I’ve been living in your shadow,’ it’s like a sister scenario. ‘I’ve been living in your shadow long enough so I need to prove something.'”

I’ve heard so many people say, ‘you’re old, you’re this, It’s like, yeah, granted I may not move the way I used to. I may not be able to do some of the stuff I’ve done. Seriously, the way my mind works it’s like I’m not going to be as hard-hitting because my mind thinks, ‘what’s the point? I already proved what I needed to prove, what’s the point?’

“But, when pushed to a certain point, being the person who’s experienced so much stuff I’m more methodical. I think things through more than a person who reacts on emotion. Oh, I will find a way, I will find a way to win. It doesn’t have to be me doing flippy-dos and putting myself in danger.

“I’ll find a way because I’ve seen it all, people have taken what I’ve done, they put their spin on it. I see different ways of using my moves, of doing all that stuff. It’s like, ‘okay, you’ve taught me a little something, now I’m gonna put my spin on it and it’s gonna be so much better.’ Like, I think of all these scenarios, you know?”

When asked if she would return back to the WWE or the upcoming all women’s PPV Evolution Melina responded:

“You got me thinking but, I’m not coming back to wrestling guys.” “No, stop making me think about this stuff, I don’t want to [return]. I’ve got happier stuff, you know? I accept that my time has come and gone, I’m secure with that. I’m cool with that.”