Alexa Bliss has two names in mind as potential opponents at the upcoming WWE Evolution PPV event.

The WWE Raw Women’s Champion recently spoke with Hollywood Life to talk about various topics including if there is a match type or opponent that she wants to face at this event. Bliss stated that she would love to be in the ring with Trish Stratus or Lita or anyone from the past because she wasn’t able to have that opportunity at the Women’s Royal Rumble because she was the champion at the time.

“If I could be in the ring with someone from the Royal Rumble that would be awesome to have that opportunity!”

Former UFC Women’s Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey has her next big match under the WWE banner set as she is slated to challenge Bliss for the title at the upcoming SummerSlam pay-per-view event. When asked about her gameplan, she noted that she had many different opponents in the past two years such as Sasha Banks, Nia Jax, and Bayley as they have their own unique style.

“My plan with Ronda is that I know her style, and I have watched her style. I kind of see the flaws in it. What I use to expose it will be the reason I capitalize on any opportunity I can.”