It looks like Mick Foley told Vince McMahon to keep his eye on one current UFC Champion.

Recently the WWE has shown interest in scooping up stars from the mixed martial arts world. WWE inked Ronda Rousey to a professional wrestling contract earlier this year.

They have worked with former UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar for the past several years now. Lesnar is currently WWE’s Universal Champion and is set for a title defense this weekend at SummerSlam.

There are also reports that WWE has signed former UFC fighter-turned-professional wrestling Matt Riddle. It’s pretty clear WWE enjoys bringing in mixed martial artists. So what’s one more name to the list?

WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley recently spoke to TMZ Sports on the matter. During the interview, it was revealed that Mick Foley told Vince McMahon to keep his eye on current UFC champion Cris Cyborg.

Cyborg is currently the women’s featherweight champion for the MMA promotional juggernaut. She’s preparing for a possible superfight with UFC women’s bantamweight champion Amanda Nunes.

Foley revealed that he has actually been keeping in touch with Cyborg as of late:

“I’ve been trading messages with her the past few nights. I saw she was in New Jersey and so I’m going to be attending a viewing party with Cris Cyborg.”

Cyborg has a history with current WWE star Ronda Rousey. Although they never fought, Cyborg and Rousey traded barbs with one another thought the MMA media for several years.

Both women were at the top of the sport during their heyday. Cyborg is still in the midst of a lengthy undefeated streak. As for Rousey, it looks like her time in the Octagon has come to an end:

“You never know. I had a meeting with Mr. McMahon and I told him ‘Keep your eye on this Cyborg-Nunes fight. She’s gonna be larger than life.’

“I think she’d be great – I think she’d make a great WWE Superstar down the line, but she’s concentrating first and foremost on this superfight and I think it’s going to be one of the biggest fights in UFC history.”