Roman Reigns is gearing up for another battle with Brock Lesnar at a big WWE event.

Roman Reigns spoke with Brian Fritz of Sporting News to promote Sunday’s WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view. In this interview, he spoke about the importance of having the WWE Universal Championship on Monday Night RAW every week.

“It’s killing us,” Reigns said. “It’s killing us. It makes for better storytelling. It would be a better product. It would be a better show. When you have the diamond that everybody’s chasing, it gives everybody a GPS of where they are and where they’re trying to be.”

Reigns continued by stating the importance of having a champion who is on the road with the roster. The champion is supposed to be a locker room leader and younger talent are missing a role model when the champion isn’t around. Brock Lesnar does not show up for months at a time, so Reigns wants to be that workhorse.

“I’m to the point where I’ve won a bunch of different championships and the only reason I want that championship is because I haven’t won it and I want it on this roster. I want it at our shows. I want it in every town because it’s going to make everybody better.”

Reigns, who is slated to challenge Lesnar for the Universal Title at SummerSlam, was asked if he would prefer to see Lesnar fight in UFC or stay in WWE after SummerSlam.

“To be honest, at this point I’d love to see him just go fight in UFC because that’s where it seems his passion and where his focus is right now,” Reigns said. “We have a protocol here. We have a certain schedule and there’s a certain rhythm that makes this whole business work and, right now, I think he’s throwing us out of whack a little bit.”

He noted that it’s great exposure to crossover and that they love to have big stars like Lesnar. However, WWE has to look out for itself and they have to continue their business and focus on their shows.

Reigns added, “I just feel like it would be a lot better served with that Universal Championship in someone’s hands like myself.”