This Sunday when WWE presents Summerslam, there’s a chance Alexa Bliss vs Ronda Rousey will close the show. Rousey is arguably the company’s biggest star at the moment and an all-female Summerslam main event would be another “first” the company would be able to showcase.

Current Raw Women’s Champion, Alexa Bliss, recently spoke to the Mirror UK about the possibility of closing the show on Sunday.

“You have the five-time WWE Champion going up against a UFC Hall of Famer. Why not let it be the main event?” Bliss asked. “I do I believe that with the women’s evolution going the way it is, then why not? But if not, then it is still great that I get to have a match with Ronda, who is making her SummerSlam debut.”

Bliss has been complimentary of Rousey since her debut earlier this year.

“I watched her UFC career and I do think she is what she is called, ‘The Baddest Woman on the Planet’,” Bliss continued. “She is at the forefront of women’s sports in general, she is tough and awesome and I am looking forward to our match at SummerSlam.”

Main eventing Summerslam isn’t enough for Bliss, however. The Raw Women’s Champion said her ultimate goal is to headline the biggest event of the year.

“But for me, the ultimate goal is to main event WrestleMania. That is the big one and is on all of the women’s bucket lists. It really is and would be the epitome of what this evolution is. I am also just happy to help continuing to elevate the women’s evolution.”