Randy Orton is said to have a unique way of introducing himself to new members of WWE’s creative team. Former WWE writer and current MLW Owner, Court Bauer, detailed Orton’s unique introduction practice on an episode of his podcast.

[I]“For every new writer that would show up, he comes in the room puts his hand down his pants, pulls out his d*ck, touches himself, then says ‘I’m Randy Orton, shake my hand…oh you don’t want to shake my hand? Are you big leaguing me? That’s f**ked up man. Should I tell Vince and Steph you won’t shake Randy Orton’s hand?”

Since then several others have offered their insight into the matter. WWE has released a statement that they are looking into the matter.

Former WWE writer, Freddie Prinze Jr. was asked if ever shook Orton’s hand. He offered up the following in response:

Hell no!

— Freddie Prinze Jr (@RealFPJr) August 13, 2018

Former WWE writer Kevin Eck shared his thoughts on Orton in an article for the Sporting News.

“I don’t have any comment on the recent stories about Orton’s backstage behavior,” Eck wrote before then offering a comment. “Other than to say that I always avoided shaking hands with him during my time on the WWE creative team.”

Former WWE Superstar, Ken Kennedy (Anderson), also commented on Orton’s during a previous shoot interview.

“I remember my boots were sitting there and he kept dipping his c*ck into my boot,” Anderson said. “I was like, ‘What are you doing?’”

“He used to do stuff like this and we’d be riding in the car and I’d be like, ‘Randy, there’s no one else around to find that funny.’”