Renee Young made history on Monday night by becoming the first woman to do commentary for a full episode of RAW.

WWE cameras caught up with Renee backstage after the show to discuss her big night. WWE Chairman Vince McMahon is known for being a very hands-on producer of his commentators. Former announcers such as Mick Foley, JBL and Taz have spoken about Vince being “in their ear” throughout broadcasts. Renee revealed that Vince actually gave her a lot of freedom, but did provide one piece of advice in her headset.

“Yeah, [Vince] told me to slow down on a couple spots but that was it,” she said. “And, geez, if that’s the only note that I get from him tonight, hallelujah, I’ll take it.”

Renee joked that Vince was ‘kind of letting her get away with’ a few things on the mic.

In addition to her Raw commentary debut, it was also a big night for Renee due to her husband Dean Ambrose’s return to WWE. Renee said she had goosebumps for Ambrose’s return, because she knows first-hand what he went through during his recovery.

“Seeing his recovery and all of the obstacles he had to go through to get back in the ring, I had goosebumps the entire time,” she said. “It was so exciting.”

Watch Renee Young talk about her WWE RAW commentary debut: