Tom Lawlor returns to the cage this Friday night on MLW Fusion.

In recent weeks, a feud has been escalating between Lawlor’s Team Filthy faction and Col. Robert Parker’s Stud Stable. Lawlor issued a challenge for a member of the Stud Stable to step into his world for an MMA Dojo Challenge. Col. Parker accepted the challenge. He’ll be sending the biggest athlete he manages: super-heavyweight Mike Parrow.

The Dojo Challenge will be held from Jungle MMA & Fitness in Orlando, which is owned and operated by Team Filthy member Seth Petruzelli.

Tune in to MLW FUSION this Friday night on beIN SPORTS to witness this unique contest.

“Filthy” Tom Lawlor has been one of the standout performers in MLW since the promotion re-launched last year. He is the leader of Team Filthy, which consists of Simon Gotch and Seth Petruzelli.

Lawlor recently won MLW Battle Riot, which earned a shot at the MLW World Heavyweight Championship “anytime, anywhere.”

The MMA & pro wrestling hybrid fighter was released from UFC earlier this week. “Today I was informed that I will be released by the UFC despite my USADA suspension being nearly over and my previous requests for a release being denied,” said Lawlor. While the timing is unexpected, hopefully, this opens the doors for me to continue with my mixed martial arts career as well as in the squared circle.”