Last week news of Colt Cabana suing CM Punk hit the professional wrestling world.

Cabana filed a lawsuit in Cook County Circuit Court against Punk for breach of contract and fraud stemming from a defamation lawsuit they beat a few months ago. The lawsuit claims Punk promised to help Cabana with legal fees that were being accrued during the defamation case.

Now Cabana claims he has a text message from Punk saying his legal fees would be ‘100% covered.’ The lawsuit claims Punk didn’t live up to his promise. Cabana racked up a legal fee of $513,736.

Cabana also included an email from Punk saying “whatever my bill is currently will be cut in half and half will be yours. If you choose to make this ugly, that’s fine too. I hope you won’t but I gave up on you doing what is right a long time ago.”

Now Cabana is seeking $200,000 in general damages as well as another $1 million in punitive and exemplary damages.

Former WWE Superstar Sean “X-Pac” Waltman recently commented on Colt Cabana suing CM Punk on his podcast, X-Pac 12360. Here’s what X-Pac had to say:

“It’s worse than [being] at each other’s throat. When you say good friends, that’s an understatement. Punk used to live in Colt’s studio apartment with him. The whole thing is over money right?

“It’s really sad, especially when you know the two people and you’re fond of both of them, which I am. [CM] Punk, he can be unlikable, he has that quality, but I like him. Part of why I like him is because he’s unlikable. (laughs)”