WWE Hall Of Famer Jim Ross took to his podcast, The Ross Report, ahead of this weekend’s WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view. In one of the more pivotal match-ups of the night, Braun Strowman will defend his Money In The Bank briefcase against Kevin Owens.

There’s a ton of speculation going around suggesting the winner will cash-in at the end of the night. WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar will defend his title against Roman Reigns on the card as well.

Many are expecting Strowman or Owens to cash-in and leave New York Universal Champion. Ross discussed when he thinks Strowman should cash-in his MITB briefcase. Ross said he’d prefer to see Strowman win the World Title at WrestleMania:

“Ain’t going to happen. They’ve got the guy primed to be the man. And, quite frankly, what title in any company is hot right now? There’s about a million of them. Pick you out one. Good luck on it,” Ross said

“I think in time, and I do say this, now he [has] got the Money In The Bank briefcase, now he does, speaking of Strowman, throwing around that pronoun ‘he’. I still think he should be anointed at WrestleMania.

“If you want a guy to be eternally over, in the sense of given the chance to be eternally over, you make the transition at WrestleMania. That’s my looking at it. It doesn’t get any bigger.”