It looks like The Big Show is ready to return to WWE. The former WWE Champion has been out-of-action for the past several months. His last match went down in September when he lost a Steel Cage match to Braun Strowman. The match was used to write Big Show off WWE TV.

He subsequently underwent surgery on his right hip. The recovery process took longer than expected, but it looks like the former WCW World Champion is ready to get back into the ring. Earlier this week The Big Show spoke to ESPN at a charity event at the Hackensack Meridian Health Joseph M. Sanzari Children’s Hospital in Hackensack, New Jersey.

Show said he’s trying to get cleared as soon as possible. In fact, he said he’d like to be back as soon as the Monday Night RAW after SummerSlam this weekend:

“Hopefully within the next couple of weeks, I will be back in the ring,” Big Show said. “That’s the main goal. I’m actually going to try and get cleared Sunday, by [WWE’s] doctors; moving around the ring a little bit.

“I could be back as soon as the Monday Night Raw after SummerSlam, if they have something for me. Just because I’m healthy, doesn’t mean our creative team is healthy for me yet.”