Becky Lynch plans to take full advantage of being in the title scene once again after looking from the outside in for two years.

The former WWE SmackDown Women’s Champion spoke with The New York Post to promote the upcoming SummerSlam pay-per-view event where she will face SmackDown Women’s Champion Carmell and Charlotte in a triple threat match this Sunday.

Lynch admitted that not being in the title picture was incredibly frustrating as she felt that she was almost there but never really fully settling into it.

“Yeah, I’ve been the champion before, but it was a hiccup and then it’s been nearly two years getting back to it and not even having a title match in a year and a half. This is huge for me. It really has been my whole journey.”

Lynch stated that getting this chance at SummerSlam is a perfect example of you want to fight for what you want but sometimes you got to look over your shoulder because people are trying to take you down. She thinks that it’s perfect for everything that her character has gone through then you add in the fact that you have her best friend, Flair, wanting to be champion almost on the cusp of having everything that she ever wanted.

“But then knowing there could end up being bad blood with her best friend. And then [I’ll be] reigning with the title for another however many years until I retire,” Lynch said.