Alexa Bliss has reflected on when she believes was the turning point for her character as she prepares for the biggest match thus far in her career with the WWE.

The WWE RAW Women’s Champion recently spoke with Bleacher Report to promote the upcoming SummerSlam pay-per-view event. Bliss noted that she exactly knows when that moment was.

She joked that it was the segment with Bayley that was titled “This Is Your Life” and noted that she gets a lot of flak for that segment. Switching to serious gears, she pinpointed that it was when she had that feeling.

“When I had the Raw Women’s Championship, I made the crowd chant, “You deserve it!” I was told that was one of my better “interacting with the crowd” promos. And I was told that by Paul Heyman, who told me that I lured the [audience] in and took them on a ride.”

Bliss is slated to defend her title against Ronda Rousey at this upcoming pay-per-view event and was asked how she thinks Rousey is making the transition from MMA to WWE. She stated that Rousey is coming to WWE at such a great time because they’re a big family here, and try to help everyone succeed.

“She has passion for it, which is awesome, and she respects the business, which is awesome. Everyone has been helping her and walking her through everything. Because it’s a very big challenge to come into this, go straight on the road and have your every move televised. I mean, her first match was at WrestleMania. Her second match was on Money in the Bank.”

She added that they’re all high-profile matches and that Rousey wants to learn. Thus, she thinks that at the end of the day, it takes two people to make a good match and that it will be great to see how Rousey is a year from now.