The WWE’s Women’s Revolution has really made strides over the past several years.

In the recent years; WWE’s women have participated in their first-ever Hell In A Cell, Money In The Bank, Elimination Chamber and other gimmick matches. One woman that has played an integral part in the Women’s Revolution is Alexa Bliss.

Bliss has only been on the WWE’s main roster for two years. In her time on the main roster, she has won three RAW Women’s Titles. Bliss is also a two-time SmackDown Live Women’s Champion. She was also the first woman in WWE history to have held the RAW and SmackDown Women’s Titles.

Now, Bliss prepares for a massive RAW Women’s Title defense this weekend. She’ll defend her crown against former UFC women’s bantamweight champ Ronda Rousey at SummerSlam on Sunday. The action goes down live from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

“Little Miss Bliss” recently spoke with Sports Illustrated to promote this weekend’s show. During the conversation, Bliss discussed the WWE’s upcoming Evolution PPV. The show goes down in October and will be WWE’s first-ever all-female PPV event.

Bliss says that WWE’s Women’s Evolution “deserves” the Evolution PPV:

“This is something our ‘Women’s Revolution’ deserves,” said Bliss. “The women on our roster and our legends have proven that it’s about time that women have the main focus. I was holding a title at the Royal Rumble, so I wasn’t able to compete in the first-ever women’s Royal Rumble.

“I’m very excited to get in the ring at Evolution, whether it’s against someone from NXT or someone coming back from the past. It’s the perfect addition to our evolution. It’s hard to step back while you’re doing it, but I was actually able to do that during the women’s Royal Rumble.

“I couldn’t step back at WrestleMania until after the match, but I was able to watch that women’s Royal Rumble from a fan’s perspective. It was really cool to think, ‘Wow, we’re in this amazing movement in WWE.’”