Brock Lesnar has one of the best contracts in the history of professional wrestling.

Lesnar is currently the WWE Universal Champion on Monday Night RAW. He is likely the highest-paid Superstar on the roster and is only required to show up a handful of times a year. One of those appearances will happen this weekend. Lesnar will defend his Universal Title against Roman Reigns at SummerSlam on Sunday.

It’s expected to be one of Lesnar’s final appearances on WWE TV for quite some time. “The Beast” will return to the UFC for a fight with Daniel Cormier early next year. Because of this, everyone expects Lesnar to lose the Universal Title in Brooklyn.

There have been plenty of those within the industry who express displeasure for Lesnar’s part-time status. Also, there are some who credit Lesnar for being able to obtain such a great deal.

Intercontinental Title challenger Seth Rollins is part of the latter. “The Architect” spoke to Sports Illustrated to promote his title match with Dolph Ziggler this weekend at SummerSlam:

“I think it’s more of the latter. From my perspective, I’m not mad at Brock Lesnar for getting a great deal. The guy got a fantastic deal. In a way, it’s a challenge, it’s inspiring. Part of being inspiring is the frustration that, “I don’t have Brock Lesnar’s deal.

“I’m not the Universal Champion for 600-and-some-odd days with 12 defenses or whatever it is. You can call it jealously, you can call it envy, but at the end of the day, as long as you don’t get ugly with it, it’s just motivation to work harder.

“Lesnar’s gonna do what Lesnar’s gonna do, whether he stays or goes. I think the cool part of SummerSlam is that animosity toward him has reached a boiling point. So I think coming into SummerSlam, you don’t know what’s going to happen.

“That’s what’s interesting to me. That’s the fun part of wrestling. The worst part of wrestling is when it’s super predictable. The best part is when it’s “Honestly, I don’t know.””