Justin Credible (Peter Polaco) is out of jail and has issued a statement addressing his arrest last week for violating a protective order. The former ECW World Champion acknowledges his battle with addiction and his troubled marriage, vowing to never be the subject of negative headlines again.

In what he says will be his “one and only” statement on the matter, Credible says he has worked hard over the past several months to battle his demon and keep his family strong. He has regained his sobriety and all he can do is take each day one at a time.

“Issues came about Monday night, and I’ve regretted it every minute since,” he said. “Their was no domestic violence that night, the only one to call the police was me. I was arrested because of an old protection order that was still in place from a previous incident. I will not make excuses for any of the actions that happened that night, but I promise to my fans, my friends and my family that the man Peter Polaco will never be a negative headline again, and the character Justin Credible still has many great moments left.”

Credible thanks his friends and fans who have stuck by him through his challenging times.

“Most importantly thank you to my lovely wife and kids who know that though I am not perfect my love for them is unconditional, and we will get through this fight together. Stay tuned guys because Chapter 2 of my life is not only going to be a hell of a lot better, but it’s going to be done right. 2018/2019 is going to be our year.”