Kenny Omega has landed a sponsorship deal with Team Razer. The avid video game fanatic uses Team Razer products such as the Panthera Evo fight stick and the Razer Thresher Ultimate headset for PlayStation 4.

“I’ve always been a supporter of Razer and their products, so joining their team is really exciting,” said Omega. “To rise to the next level in wrestling or gaming, a true support system is needed, and that’s where Team Razer comes in. Their top-quality devices and fashion-forward gear are the best on the market, and I’m proud to be working with a company whose motto is ‘for gamers, by gamers’ that is just as driven to win as I am.”

Proud to be a member of the team. Better believe we’re gonna do a ton of cool stuff in the future. Can’t wait to show everyone! https://t.co/egtGMfh5cX

— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) August 17, 2018

Team Razer is not the first company to sponsor Kenny Omega. The heavy metals and branding company, BrandIt, also sponsored Kenny for a short time.

We are proud to sponsor one of the hottest global athletes who appreciates the importance of branding and precious metals, @kennyomegamanx.

— BrandIt (@BrandItOfficial) September 18, 2017

Some felt Omega’s deal with the company was only a cover, however. Omega seemed to profess his love for Brandi Rhodes on an episode of BTE. It was later revealed, however, that Omega was simply talking about his new sponsor.

Omega will face Pentagon Jr. on September 1st at All In. Following that match, Omega will next defend his IWGP Heavyweight Championship against Tomohiro Ishii.