Ronda Rousey wants fans’ help naming her non-submission finisher. Rousey typically likes to finish her matches with her signature armbar. On the other hand, the former UFC champ also has a non-submission finisher she pulls out form time-to-time. Rousey puts her opponents on her shoulders and does a spinning suplex of sorts.

That finisher has yet to be named. “The Rowdy One” spoke to Yahoo Sports to promote tonight’s SummerSlam pay-per-view event. During their conversation, Rousey contemplated a name for the finisher.

Rousey said she liked the sound of “Plex and Violence.” It’s a play off of the song the UFC didn’t allow her to walk out to before her fights, “Sex and Violence.” She’s not sure WWE would allow the name, so she asked fans for their input:

“Oh, that throw I keep doing? We keep throwing around names for it. Originally, my walkout song for MMA I wanted to be ‘Sex and Violence’ and they wouldn’t let me. So I thought a cool name would be ‘Plex and Violence,’ like suplex and violence.

“Yeah, so Plex and Violence I like. Maybe, I don’t know, it’s PG, I don’t know if they’ll let me keep it. What do you guys think? … Or do you have any suggestions? I’m open to suggestions. Name that thing that I do.”

Ronda Rousey faces RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss tonight at SummerSlam. Ronda Rousey is also rumored to be involved in the WWE Evolution main event.