Two-time WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair had some high praise for Roman Reigns recently.

Reigns is preparing to challenge Brock Lesnar tonight for the WWE Universal Title. The action goes down from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York at SummerSlam. This will be Reigns’ fourth attempt at dethroning Lesnar from a World Title position.
Flair Praises Reigns

“The Nature Boy” was recently a guest on fellow Hall Of Famer Jim Ross’ podcast, The Ross Report. The pair touched on tonight’s SummerSlam pay-per-view. Flair praised Reigns for his lack of fear towards Lesnar, an ex-UFC heavyweight champion:

“One of the things that’s cool about Roman is that he’s not afraid of Brock. You know what I mean?

“A lot of guys are and they can tell you they’re not all day long; but, Roman coming from his mom and his dad and his family – he wouldn’t be allowed in the house if he was afraid of Brock.

“You and I know that and know what that means. Me, when I had to wrestle Brock I wanted to kill you [Jim Ross] for even listening to Vince [McMahon] and book it.”

As for what should main event SummerSlam, Flair said Lesnar vs. Reigns should get the nod if the women don’t main event:

“If it’s gonna be the guys, it’ll have to be them.”

Lesnar vs. Reigns isn’t the only World Title match on SummerSlam’s card. From SmackDown Live, WWE Champion AJ Styles will defend his strap against Samoa Joe as well. In regards to steam behind the respective matches, Flair says it isn’t even close:

“There’s just no comparison in the amount of steam. It’s not the individual talent. It’s just the steam on this one.

“The last two weeks with Brock not even being advertised and doing that and [Paul] Heyman did a great job in the setup.”