There’s potential for a massive WWE women’s match down the road.

On SmackDown Live, it’s arguable that Charlotte Flair is the brand’s biggest female star. There’s no argument as to who is the biggest female star on Monday Night RAW, however. That spot is reserved for ex-UFC women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey.

Both women will challenge for titles at tonight’s SummerSlam pay-per-view in Brooklyn, New York. It’s possible they find themselves standing across the ring from one another at some point down the road.

Flair recently appeared on ESPN’s “Get Up!” to promote SummerSlam. During the interview, Flair was asked by NFL player Keyshawn Johnson who in WWE she hasn’t faced yet that she wants to.

“The Queen” responded by naming Stephanie McMahon and Ronda Rousey. Flair then elaborated on what it would be like sharing the ring with Rousey. She challenged the notion that Rousey is the “Toughest Woman On The Planet”:

“They keep saying she’s the toughest woman on the planet; but, I think I’m the toughest woman on the planet.”

Flair was then asked if she thinks she could headline a WrestleMania with Rousey. She admits it would be the right storyline, but is adamant about headlining a WrestleMania regardless of the opponent:

“Headlining WrestleMania is definitely a dream of mine. Who the opponent is, it really doesn’t matter because I’m headlining WrestleMania; but, I think it would be the right story.

“She says that she’s a 4-Horsewoman and I’m like, ‘Wait, I’m a Flair. I’m blood.’ So it’s 4 on 4? I don’t know.”

Furthermore, Flair was asked to offer her thoughts on the recent controversy surrounding Dave Meltzer’s comments about SmackDown Live Superstar Peyton Royce:

“That’s what’s amazing about our job is that we do have a platform to make a difference and voice our opinions on certain things like that. In terms of her appearance being criticized, I just go, ‘Aren’t we past that?’

“You wouldn’t see someone sitting here saying, ‘Roman Reigns’ hair is phenomenal, or Seth [Rollins’] abs,’ or people wouldn’t be like, ‘AJ Styles on TNA looked better than WWE.’

“It shouldn’t be a topic of conversation and I know that we’re Superstars and people see us as untouchable; but, we’re human and when you see negativity like that, it’s gotta hurt her.

“I just wanted to touch her [Peyton Royce] and be like, ‘Listen, ignore that.’ My Dad always said that if they’re talking about you, you must be doing something right and that’s what they were doing.

“They were talking about her. Whether it’s her looks or not, you would think that we’re passed that.”