There have been a ton of rumors surrounding Dolph Ziggler’s contractual status with WWE.

Ziggler is currently reigning as WWE Intercontinental Champion. He will defend that title against Seth Rollins at SummerSlam tonight from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.

Ziggler was interviewed by PWInsider‘s Mike Johnson at WWE’s Be A Star Rally in The Bronx, New York. Johnson is reporting that Ziggler’s deal with WWE will expire at the end of the summer.

Here’s what “The Showoff” had to say about the matter:

“I feel like you’ll have to see Sunday or Monday but I’ve also heard that [his deal was coming up.] I’ve also heard about several different contracts that I signed but I didn’t sign.”

Johnson asked Ziggler if that was a “no comment,” and here’s how the Intercontinental Champion responded:

“So…I’m giving you a comment. I’ve been doing some great work and looking forward to doing what I do and Sunday or Monday, we’ll see what direction we’re heading in afterwards.”

Ziggler has been with WWE since 2004. He got his start on the main roster as a member of The Spirit Squad after getting called up from Ohio Valley Wrestling (OVW). Since being called up, Ziggler has proven to be one of the best in-ring performers on the roster.

He is a two-time WWE World Heavyweight Champion. Ziggler also won the United States Champion twice and is a six-time Intercontinental Champion. Back in 2012 Ziggler also won the Money In The Bank briefcase.

There have been a ton of rumors recently about his status with WWE. Some say Ziggler feels underutilized with the company and could be looking for a fresh start elsewhere. Others believe he will remain with WWE, as they can offer him the best deal financially.

As Ziggler says, perhaps things will become more clear tonight at SummerSlam or on tomorrow night’s RAW.