John Cena has taken to social media to comment on missing WWE SummerSlam. The former WWE Champion noted in his post that he will be missing the show that takes place tonight (August 19, 2018) in Brooklyn, New York at the Barclays Center on the WWE Network for the first time since 2003.

The reason that he’s missing SummerSlam is due to him filming a movie in China with Jackie Chan. He wrote the following:

“First time in 15 years I have not been able to be a part of @WWE #SummerSlam. I am beyond grateful to @EyeOfJackieChan but truly miss the @WWEUniverse. Wishing all Superstars luck and safety! My time isn’t quite up, but #YourTimeIsNow! #CarpeDiem.”

— John Cena (@JohnCena) August 19, 2018

He was last seen on WWE programming when he beat Triple H in the opening match on the main card of the Greatest Royal Rumble pay-per-view event in April. Before that, he worked a limited schedule for the company where he would lose to The Undertaker in a short match at the biggest event of the year for the WWE, WrestleMania, in early April.

Cena is set to make his return to in-ring competition for the WWE as he is slated to work the upcoming live event in Shanghai, China at the Mercedes Benz Arena on Saturday, Sept. 1 where he’ll team with Finn Balor and Bobby Lashley to face Baron Corbin, Elias and Jinder Mahal.

He will also be working the upcoming Superstar Show-Down pay-per-view event that goes down on Saturday, October 6, 2018 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) in Melbourne, Australia and will air on the WWE Network. At this show, he’ll take on Kevin Owens.