Christopher Daniels will be facing TV star Stephen Amell at the All In PPV event on September 1st. The 47 year old veteran Daniels recently spoke to TV Insider regarding his upcoming bout and the success of All In.

When asked about the ticket sales Daniels stated:

“The day that the tickets went on sale and sold out so quickly, I feel like we all took a step back and said, ‘Wow, that happened quicker than we expected.” Daniels also discussed the rise of popularity of Bullet Club and The Young Bucks/Cody Rhodes in particular. “I think everyone knew that with the excitement around the Bucks and Cody and the way things are going for them right now, I think they knew it would be successful. How quickly it happened was such a pleasant surprise. It was a good feeling to know the support is out there for these guys and what they want to have happen.”

When Daniels moved onto his opponent at All In he discussed how Stephen Amell will be looking to set the bar “a lot higher than people are going to expect.” He went on to say that “I’ve been reading a lot of social media of people’s expectations. I’m pretty sure we’re going to exceed anyone’s preconceived notions of what this match is going to be.”

This of course will not be the first time that Stephen Amell steps in a pro wrestling ring. The star of ‘Arrow’ first appeared in a bout at Summerslam 2015 alongside Neville against Wade Barrett and Cody Rhodes (then Stardust). Amell also performed as part of the Bullet Club vs Flip Gordon, Scorpio Sky & The Addiction match in last November’s ROH Survival of The Fittest PPV.