Ember Moon has reflected on making her WWE main roster debut during a recent interview.

The former NXT Women’s Champion recently made an appearance on Chasing Glory with Lilian Garcia to talk about various topics including being called up after a successful run in NXT to make her debut on their flagship show, Monday Night RAW, on the April 9, 2018 episode, which was the night after after WrestleMania 34.

Moon noted that she was in the first match on the show and was introduced by Nia Jax, who is a good friend. She stated that it’s one of the few times that she took a step outside and enjoyed something in the moment. She recalled telling herself that she is going to do this and once her music hit, the little kid inside of her was just jumping for joy.

“Teenage me that went through so much in middle school and high school. It was so amazing and to just know my grandfather who had always pushed me into following this dream when I had gotten older. It was great, it was like a sense of accomplishment, but never ever have I just sat there and just reveled in it for a moment.”

Moon also brought up how she participated in three WWE tryouts and after the third attempt, WWE didn’t have any interest in signing her. She stated that she got the news before school started which resulted in her taking a semester off because she was bummed about it.

“I remember getting that phone call and they said, ‘It’s a no.’ I said, ‘Is there anything I did wrong?’ ‘Nah, it’s just a no.’ and beforehand when I’ve gone to FCW, they were like, ‘Oh, you just don’t have a Diva look, you’re not a Diva. Yeah you’re cute, but look at them, look at you.’ It was a different time period and those girls were drop dead gorgeous, but at the same time I’m like, ‘Man if I would have gotten hired then, I wouldn’t be the person I am today”

She continued by stating that she wouldn’t be the athlete and the entertainer that she is today because of WWE turning her down three times. It made her fired up and have the mindset to make a name for herself on the indy scene to the point that she is going to make them want her.

Moon also talked about being bullied as a kid, her grandfather and much more. You can listen to the full episode here: