On last night’s episode of Monday Night RAW, Stephanie McMahon ordered Kurt Angle to go on a forced vacation from RAW.

As a result, she named Baron Corbin as the acting General Manager of Monday Nights. McMahon hosted a segment to congratulate Ronda Rousey on winning the RAW Women’s Championship.

Rousey would subsequently put McMahon in an armbar during the angle. Backstage, Angle came to check on McMahon, who was being tended to by medical personnel. McMahon blamed Angle for not being out there to control the madness. Corbin then suggested Angle doesn’t have a grasp on his roster.

McMahon subsequently made the decision to order Angle to a forced vacation from RAW. Shortly after the show, Angle took to Instagram to react to the news. He posted the following:

“I’m really sorry that I won’t be on Monday Night Raw for a little while, I enjoyed every minute of it with the WWEUniverse.

“I was told by @stephaniemcmahon that I need a vacation. I don’t know if it’s temporary or permanent, I Hope I will be back sooner than later. Thank you WWEUniverse. Much Love.”

Angle was brought back to WWE last year to be inducted into the Hall Of Fame. Shortly after WrestleMania, he was announced as the new General Manager of Monday Night RAW. Since being appointed GM, however, Angle has had his respective run-ins with “The Authority.”

The former WWE Champion has feuded with Triple H several times. He also partnered up with Rousey to take on “The Game” and McMahon in a Mixed Tag Team match at WrestleMania 34.