Although Jeff Hardy has accomplished so many goals that he has set out for himself in the pro wrestling business, there are still some that he’s still pursuing. The former WWE United States Champion was recently interviewed by the Kingston Whig-Standard to talk about various topics.

Hardy started in this interview that he still wants to wrestle in a Hell in the Cell match before he calls it a career as that’s one match he’s never been a part of. He also wants to be in a ‘Deletion’-style match which was the contest that Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt did as part of the Ultimate Deletion on their property.

“Hopefully we’ll get to do another one, one of these days. I can bring Brother Nero back to life. I would definitely, before I’m done, like to be the world champion.”

He added that he thinks he has what it takes as long as he can stay healthy and avoid injury then he thinks he is good to go for a couple more title runs.

Jeff Hardy is known for taking big chances while performing such as his ladder bumps. When asked which one stands out to him, he pointed out that it was a match with RVD where he had this idea he wanted to go through a table vertically off a 14-foot ladder.

“I did a swan dive off [the ladder] and he moved and I crashed and burned and the table exploded, and I knew, ‘OK, this is the one. I’m not gonna get up from this.’ I thought I had broken my lower spine. It hurt so bad and it knocked the wind out of me.”