Chris Jericho likes to keep busy. In addition to promoting a cruise, wrestling with NJPW, touring with Fozzy, and hosting his own podcast, Jericho has signed on for a special with the Travel Channel.

“The Legend of…With Chris Jericho” will debut on November 17th, 2018 at 11 PM.

Did you hear the news? @IAmJericho has a new one-hour special on the way! Join him as he searches for legendary swamp creatures in Louisiana Stay tuned for more details.

— Travel Channel (@travelchannel) August 22, 2018

The network describes the show as following Jericho while he “brings his lifelong fascination for history’s unexplained legends and the figures behind them to Travel Channel. Digging into the past, Jericho searches for answers that separate fact from fiction in order to find the true story behind the legend.

A previous special involved Jericho searching for Butch Cassidy’s treasure. Jericho will now head to the Louisiana swamp to search for swamp creatures in this new special.

"This is going to be SO fun! 🙌🙌🙌#LegendOf #Repost @chrisjerichofozzy (@get_repost) ・・・ Excited to announce an AWESOME new project called #TheLegendOfWithChrisJericho which debuts on NOV 17 on the @travelchannel at 11pm EST!! In this 30 min special, I travel to the deserts of #Utah to find the hidden treasure of #ButchCassidy! And you won’t believe what I found… Join me on Nov 17 to see the results and watch me blow up some TNT and dress like a cowboy! #TravelChannel"

Jericho has said he pitched an idea to Vince McMahon for Summerslam this year. He pitched the idea of an IWGP Intercontinental Champion vs WWE Intercontinental Championship match. Jericho won the title from Tetsuya Naito at Destruction in Osaka on June 9th.

Following his cruise in October, Jericho will likely be looking to build toward a possible Tokyo Dome match with NJPW in January. Once 2019 begins, however, Jericho has promised things could get interesting.

2019 is gonna be an interesting year…. #FreeAgentJericho

— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) August 15, 2018

Jericho has also said he is no longer sticking to his promise of only working for Vince McMahon in the United States.