Wade Barrett has reflected on his WWE run as well as working with former WWE Champion CM Punk. The former WWE star spoke with TV Insider to talk about various topics.

Barrett talked about his run with the company by stating that he went from being a complete nobody to a main event guy in 2010 where he was battling all the top stars like John Cena and Randy Orton. He noted that at that time, there were fans who asked him if he felt the pressure of being in the top spot and he always responds by stating no.

“The pressure I felt in my wrestling career was when I was the guy who wasn’t known and had to try and build a name for myself and build a career for myself.”

Barrett also discussed being the UK host of Ultimate Beastmaster and working with CM Punk briefly on the show where he stated that it’s a cool thing to have Punk being one of the US hosts as fans get to see them interact on camera again and was good to see him again.

“I haven’t seen him in a few years. He is doing great for himself and seems to be enjoying his life away from WWE. I was happy to reconnect with him and see what he is doing.”