Former IMPACT Wrestling and Ring Of Honor star Taeler Hendrix recently spoke to GO Pro Wrestling.

Hendrix said that it’s an honor to be known as one of the women who helped start various women’s divisions. She had a key role in ROH’s Women Of Honor and is currently working in the NPWL’s women’s division.

When asked when fans could expect to see her in WWE, Hendrix’s answer was simple. “Never.”:

“Never,” said Hendrix, “Never. “I am with National Pro Wrestling League and I am very happy. I found a home for myself, I found a brand that I can believe in, and I can help revolutionize.

“And, honestly, not many women can, they’re there for the starting of a division. And this just isn’t any division, let’s be clear. This isn’t just an independent. This is a TV program. This is a revolutionary program. How many women are going to be able to say that?”

Despite not having any interest in signing with WWE right now, Hendrix says she wishes WWE all the best. She’s content where she is right now with NPWL’s women’s division:

“I wish the WWE best, but I know where my home’s at, I know where my heart’s at, and I go where I’m really appreciated,” Hendrix said. “I go where I’m gonna see the most potential for myself.

“For all of my dreams, my hopes, my aspirations. Have I had opportunities with the WWE? Yes. Have I had opportunities with TNA, Ring of Honor? Yes. I’ve done, in this business, almost everything I’ve ever wanted to do to some level, in some way, shape, or form.

“So, I think that’s really cool for the little girl in me that watched it growing up to be able to say.”