Seth Rollins cashing in his Money In The Bank contract at WrestleMania 31 is one of the most iconic moments in the history of not only the Show of Shows but all of WWE as well.

However, during a recent interview with News.com.au, the current Intercontinental Champion revealed that his cash in was finalized in the last minute.

According to Rollins, he didn’t know for sure that he would be a part of the main event until the show had begun and he was told about it when we were already halfway through the event:

“I didn’t know for sure until the middle of the show (it was happening), I had a match with Randy Orton early in the day and then I was sequestered backstage and informed that would be the plan at the end of the night. It honestly was a very last-minute thing.”

Continuing on the topic, Seth Rollins revealed that the show had almost exceeded its runtime and moments before he came out, he had started thinking that the plans might change once again.

Roman Reigns won the 2015 Royal Rumble event and as a result, earned the right to challenge the then WWE Champion Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 31.

However, midway into their match, Seth cashed in his Money In The Bank contract and inserted himself into the bout. He went on to pin Reigns and win the World title.